Thursday, March 17, 2011

Son of a....

So apparently I'm out of the Diva Dash :-(

I've been doing my training and noticing that my feet were going numb. At first I just assumed it was because I was increasing my running activity. But then the numbness grew. Now I wake up every morning with numb toes that I can feel all the way up to my knee. So I got scared and called a doc. Apparently, I have neuroma's (2) in my right foot. I've been strictly instructed to not run.

Doc did recommend bicycles and swimming. Either option I can do in my area, but I'm having trouble finding a cycling group to ride with. Houston is scary for cyclist. I do own 2 bikes (mountain and a road) but given all of  the traffic....I just don't know that I can imagine cruising around the Galleria on my OCR.....

In other news, I've managed to lose 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment